Executive Director – Customers
Salary: Competitive plus 5% car allowance and DB CARE pension scheme
35 hours per week – flexible with agile working
Do you have bags of experience in driving excellence, safety and compassion in neighbourhood management, repairs services, place shaping and compliance? Are you ready to be a core member of a fast-paced organisation and help us achieve our exciting strategic ambitions? Are you focused on delivering the very best experience in every step of the customer journey?
If so, we’re looking for an exceptional person to join our team, championing customer excellence in everything we do. Delivering outstanding service through effective neighbourhood and property management, you’ll bring engaging leadership skills to ensure we provide high quality, affordable homes and the very best services to all our customers.
You will be a key leader in shaping and enhancing the vibrant culture at MSV, supporting, coaching and empowering our people to deliver the best results for our customers. We are particularly seeking applications from people who represent our diverse communities.
To find out more about joining our fantastic and caring team, please click the link below. For a confidential initial discussion, contact our advising consultants at GatenbySanderson: Nick Roberts on 07393 013697 or Tim Hills on 07393 011 130.
Closing date: 12 noon on Friday 20th September 2019
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Director Over £60,000 Permanent jobs in Cheshire
- Housing / neighbourhood management Director Over £60,000 Permanent jobs in Cheshire
- Homes and Asset Management Director Over £60,000 Permanent jobs in Cheshire
- Project management Director Over £60,000 Permanent jobs in Cheshire
- Residential Development & Construction Director Over £60,000 Permanent jobs in Cheshire