Sales and Marketing Executive
Origin Housing is a provider of affordable housing and care and support services in London and Hertfordshire. We own and manage over 6,000 homes and customers, have a turnover of over £45 million and aim to provide great homes and build strong communities
Our Sales and Marketing department have a new opportunity for a Sales Executive to join the team.
The main purpose of the role will be to assist both managers and directors to prepare and implement marketing strategies to Origins low cost ownership and private sales programmes, along with new build rental activities across North London and Hertfordshire.
The key responsibilities:
- Monitor, elevate and adapt strategies in order to meet sales and rental targets.
- Offer support to property sales managers and close liaisons with disposal solicitors, development and managing agents to set up schemes and drive sales.
- Due to the nature of the role, the working week includes weekends on a Rota basis
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Strong attention to detail.
- Familiar to with the full marketing mix
- Comfortable leading and managing their own projects
- Previous experience in housing
- Understanding of legal regulations around housing and new builds
- Performance driven and customer focused
How to apply
Please submit an up to date CV and a covering letter addressing the requirements of the role profile and how you have met them. To find out more about us please visit www.originhousing.org.uk.
In return, Origin Housing offers a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits, including generous annual leave, flexible working, cycle to work scheme, a contributory pension and discounted health scheme.
Origin is committed to equality and diversity and values the diversity of the communities we work in. We aim to have a workforce that reflects this and therefore encourage applications from all areas of the community
Closing date: 03 September 2019
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Marketing Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Homes and Asset Management Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Sales / Lettings Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Residential Development & Construction Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)