Scheme Manager - Fletcher Way
About the Role
We currently have an opportunity for a Scheme Manager (Supported Living) at Fletcher Way in Hemel Hempstead. We are looking for a caring, enthusiastic person who enjoys helping others and seeing the difference their support can make to enable individuals to lead independent and fulfilling lives.
Your role as a Scheme Manager is to:
Be responsible for managing a dedicated team of Senior Support Workers, Support Workers and Assistant Support Workers Provide supervision, coaching and support You will also be central to service delivery and take a hands on approach to care and support management
You will be passionate and driven with the desire to provide high quality, person centred services. You will have experience in the delivery of care and/or support services to vulnerable adults and will ideally have experience of managing staff.
You will need to be able to:
- Work shifts as part of a rota system which will include weekend and bank holiday working
- Work as part of a team to deliver an excellent service to the people we support
- Be flexible in your approach to work
- Have a commitment to equality and diversity
- Take a positive approach to supporting people with learning disabilities
We are looking for passionate people with a `can-do` attitude who are driven by the desire to make a difference and who have the ability to recognise the wishes and needs of vulnerable adults and communicate effectively using different methods according to people`s needs.
All applicants must hold a valid UK driving licence and have use of a vehicle.
We offer a range of benefits which include:
- Generous annual leave allowance of 25 days per year, rising with service, plus statutory bank holidays
- Workplace pension scheme
- 45 pence per mile mileage for the first 5,000 miles
- Life assurance of three times your annual salary
- Comprehensive training and development support with the opportunity to gain a recognised vocational qualification
- Annual bonus based on satisfactory performance
How to Apply
To apply for the position of Scheme Manager (Fletcher Way) please click `apply` below and complete an online application form.
Closing date: Friday 20th September 2019
Interview date: Monday 30th September 2019
Hightown is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. Successful candidates will need to have a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service, together with any other relevant recruitment checks.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.