Senior Development Manager (Delivery) - New Homes
Now is an exciting time to join LiveWest, the largest housing provider in the South-West. We are a leading developer of affordable and social housing from Cornwall to Gloucestershire, and we are making a real difference for people and communities.
LiveWest owns and manages over 36,000 homes, with ambitious plans to build 16,000 new homes over the next ten years.
To address this increased programme, we are seeking an experienced Senior Development Manager to work with us to deliver new affordable and open market homes across the South-West. This role will be based at our offices at Weston-super-Mare.
- Salary of up to £52,200 per annum
- 26 days’ holiday plus bank holidays (increasing to 30 days)
- A choice of pension schemes
- Healthcare cashback plan
If you are a high calibre construction or property development professional with the skills and ability to make a huge impact on an already successful business, this is the ideal role in which to further your career and take your next step into a senior position.
With a strong financial base, clear vision and purpose, we are well placed to continue to lead the market in the South-West and you will have the chance to drive forward our portfolio and play a vital role in maintaining our position and status.
We have a strong set of values to differentiate us from other organisations and an agreed strategy that will drive our activities until 2022. We are customer focused, we challenge convention and we believe that together, we deliver.
As the Senior Development Manager, you will lead a team tasked with delivering our property development programme across a portfolio of sites across the west of England.
- Manage a team of Development Managers and Assistant Development Managers to achieve our targets
- Ensure our new homes meet our customers’ expectations and provide good quality homes
- Manage our consultants and contractors and work collaboratively with colleagues
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time and are accurately forecasted
To be considered as the Senior Development Manager, you will need:
- Experience of managing and delivering significant complex development projects to budget and target
- Experience of working in the construction sector including experience at a mid-sector management operational level
- Detailed knowledge of current standards and/or practices relating to affordable housing
- Detailed knowledge of construction industry and standards
- Knowledge of Homes England (HE) regulation, procedures and standards
- Registered Provider (RP) experience or suitable similar experience in a related field
- Evidence of continuing professional development
- A sound knowledge of the processes for developing new properties
- A construction and/or property related qualification
- A degree level education or suitable relevant experience
This position would be suitable for someone who has held the role of Senior Property Developer, Head of Property Development, Construction Manager, Development Project Manager, Construction Project Manager, Housing Development Manager, Affordable Housing Manager, or Affordable Housing Project Manager.
Webrecruit and LiveWest are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are ready for your next challenge as a Senior Development Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Weston-Super-Mare
- Business development Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Weston-Super-Mare
- Project management Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Weston-Super-Mare
- Residential Development & Construction Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Weston-Super-Mare
- Development / regeneration Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Weston-Super-Mare