Head of Older Persons Housing Services
Clúid Housing is now the largest housing body in Ireland, with the most ambitious programme for increasing affordable housing across the country. We provide quality housing and services to enable people to create homes and thriving communities.
As a progressive and dynamic organisation, we have differentiated our dedicated older persons housing complexes from our mainstream housing offer, and we are rebranding under the name “Clann”.
We are now seeking to recruit a new Head of Older Persons Housing Service (Head of Clann) to exclusively lead on the older persons housing, embracing and driving a dedicated offering that will enable this specialist part of the business to reach its full potential.
We are looking for an experienced leader who has operated at a senior level with a proven track record of managing services. Whilst experience in either the housing or the aged sector is of interest, we are also open to those who have transferable skills and can add value from a related sector.
There are significant growth opportunities and the successful candidate will be instrumental in developing and supporting the delivery of the growth strategy for the business.
If you have an entrepreneurial flair and wish to be at the start of an exciting new journey, then we would like to hear from you.
To find out more about the opportunity you can download the candidate pack at www.campbelltickell.com/jobs
For an informal discussion call our retained consultant Kelly Shaw on 07900 363803, or if calling from Ireland: 00 44 7900 363803.
Closing date: Friday 20th September (12 noon)
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Head of services £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Ireland
- Care and support Head of services £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Ireland
- Housing / neighbourhood management Head of services £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Ireland
- Social Care Head of services £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Ireland
- Supported / sheltered housing Head of services £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Ireland