Interim Project Manager – Service Charge Contracts
Riverside have an excellent opportunity for an Interim Project Manager-Service charge contracts, on a 6-12 months basis. This role will based at our Head Office in Speke, Liverpool.
What will you do?
Lead the review of service charge contracts within the Asset management business stream, working alongside the interim Business readiness manager for Budget setting to ensure the financial implications of service chargeable contracts are identified and understood profiled within budgets effectively and continually monitored to ensure value for Money.
Day to day
Your key responsibilities as a Project manager- Service charge contracts :
• Lead the review of all service chargeable contracts within Asset management, working with procurement to ensure contracts are compliant, deliver service requirements and value for money.
• Manage the impact of the review, including progress reporting and managing risks.
• Work closely with the contracts manager and other Asset colleagues to ensure effective delivery and the management of stock condition.
• Lead the review of service charge contract data and work with the contracts manager and forward planning team to identify and plan for future milestone dates.
• Oversee the development, implementation and review of effective business procedures to support the contract management service influencing group policies as appropriate.
• Manage the interface between the project team and the operational business streams to ensure the successful review of service charge contracts with in Asset management.
For a deeper understanding of your responsibilities, take a look at the job description linked below.
Does this describe you?
You are a highly organised and motivated individual with experience of working within a project management environment and are an excellent communicator.
You have a proven track record of successful contract implementation and management for a large and diverse portfolio of mixed tenure properties.
You have experience of successfully managing business change within a large, complex, multi-site organisation.
You also have knowledge of contract formation and contract types and well as a knowledge of building regulations.
What’s in it for you?
In return for your hard work and dedication, we offer you:
• Riverside Rewards scheme and app, providing valuable access to voluntary discounted benefits including high street and online savings.
• Access to ongoing personal career development opportunities through Learning Zone.
• Eye tests, glasses and lenses.
• 25 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays)
• Flexible working hours
Who are Riverside?
We are one of the UK’s leading social housing and regeneration organisations. We are a group of not-for-profit and commercial companies with a charitable housing association at our core. Operating across 160 local authorities in England and Scotland and housing 100,000+ people, we are fully committed to improving the lives of thousands of individuals and families. We seek to transform lives and revitalise neighbourhoods.
Is Riverside for you?
We want you to feel empowered by leaders and fairly treated, knowing that your voice is truly heard. Being people-focused, we treat our customers with this same respect.
We trust you to protect our customers, our people and our business and we see outstanding worth in those with the courage to take responsibility, innovate and find solutions.
Your focus on performance and ambition is rewarded with development opportunities. With Riverside, you can achieve.
If you’re thinking of joining us as a Senior Compliance Manager, we’d love to hear from you. We encourage applicants from all sections of the community so that we can truly reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work.
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Liverpool
- Asset management Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Liverpool
- Maintenance / Repair Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Liverpool
- Project management Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Liverpool