Tenancy Services Officer
4 days per week
Salary circa £35k FTE
PCHA is a successful, small community-based housing association, based in Penge, south east London. We own and manage 270 homes and we are passionate about working together with our residents and making a positive impact in everything we do.
We are seeking to recruit a proactive Tenancy Services Officer to provide a fantastic service to our residents, dealing with all tenancy related matters including managing arrears, ASB, allocations, complaints and resident engagement. This is a new role and will be crucial to our future success, ensuring the service we provide to residents is positive and proactive. We have a small but dynamic team and this means that you will have the unique opportunity to make a real difference to both PCHA and our residents.
We are looking for a real people person who is a great communicator and is able to build positive and successful relationships with a diverse range of people. In addition, the successful candidate will need to:
- have a positive outlook and approachable manner
- be customer focussed and able to solve problems
- have experience of delivering a holistic and generic housing management service, ideally gained in a housing association, including the management of arrears, ASB and allocations
- be highly organised, with good admin and IT skills
- be resilient and able to stay calm under pressure
If you would like to find out more about the role please contact Karen Cooper or Steve Thorn on 0208 659 3055. To download the recruitment pack visit our website at www.pcha.co.uk or email Cassandra at firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: 9am on Wednesday 2nd October 2019.
Please send a CV and supporting statement to email@example.com
NOTE: CVs alone will NOT be accepted
Visit www.pcha.co.uk to find out more about us.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Anti-social behaviour Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Housing / neighbourhood management Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Revenues / benefits Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Tenant services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)