Position: Land Manager
Salary: Up to £55,000
Greenacre Recruitment is currently seeking to recruit a Permanent Land Manager for a Housing Provider in Birmingham. This role will be to assist with identifying opportunities to buy land for the organisation to carry on their ambitious growth plans.
The organization is going through an extremely exciting period of change across the business and provides excellent opportunities for career progression.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identifying potential development sites.
- Land appraisals and feasibility of sites from inception to handover
- Maintain a healthy pipeline of potential sites.
- Maximise land value through house type, sales values and planning strategies.
- Assist with other duties in relation to the New Business team.
- Experience of working with a RSL.
- Experience going through the full purchasing cycle of land.
- Experience working in a team who is focussing on Land led development.
Applicants should submit their CV online immediately for consideration!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Greenacre Recruitment Ltd who are operating as a recruitment agency and business.