Development Manager / Senior Development Manager
Our client is committed to tackling homelessness. They are looking for an experienced Development Manager to lead on the refurbishment, regeneration and development of new quality accommodation in London.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about social housing and can bring a strong mix of development and asset management skills to the role. You will need a ‘can do’ attitude and the ability to overcome challenges and work independently to project manage new development projects, and ensure current stock is fit for purpose.
You will be involved in managing property improvement works and new build projects from inception to completion.
This is an exciting opportunity to progress your career whilst helping to improve and increase much needed accommodation and support for people affected by homelessness.
You will need:
• a recognised qualification or professional accreditation in property such as RICS or be working towards qualification
• previous development, project management experience
• detailed understanding of the development process from a commercial and legal perspective comprehensive understanding of residential development and management
• proactive cando attitude with the confidence to work independently
To apply for the role please email your CV and supporting statement to Ocean Edge Executive Search
If you would like a confidential discussion about the opportunity or you have any questions about the role please call Philip Foster on 023 8000 1153.
Ocean Edge specialise in recruiting to the housing sector. If you are thinking about your future career options please get in touch for a confidential discussion.
Sign up online at Ocean Edge to receive regular Development and Housing job alerts direct to your inbox
More searches like this
- Residential Development & Construction Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Development / regeneration Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Executive & Senior Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Senior management Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)