Riverside have an exciting opportunity for a Processing Officer working 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis in Leicester.
What will you do?
As a trusted member of our team, you will carry out income and processing administrative duties within our managed agents team.
Day to day
Your key responsibilities as a processing officer will include:
• Support and administer housing processes for appropriate properties across a national remit including allocations and lettings, complaints and income collection.
• Undertake phone based transactional income collection and maximisation activities, supporting with benefit claims, signposting for advice and coordinating home visits for arrears pursuance
• Providing accurate and professional correspondence to customers
• Maintain records, liaise with external agencies regarding customer debt arranging support and escalation in line with policy and procedures
For a deeper understanding of your responsibilities, take a look at the job description linked below.
Does this describe you?
You are flexible, empathetic, inclusive and resilient. Even better, you have excellent interpersonal and communication skills too.
You are results focused and have a great track record at providing excellent customer service.
Though not essential by any means, you have preferably worked with vulnerable clients in a housing or support setting before.
Click on the job description linked below to see a full list of our essential requirements.
What’s in it for you?
In return for your hard work and dedication, we offer you:
• Access to ongoing personal career development opportunities through Learning Zone
• 10% salary increase after 12 months’ service, dependent on performance
• Opt-in to our auto-enrolment pension scheme (employee rate 1% and employer rate 4%) or our enhanced pension scheme (employee rate 6% and employer rate 9%)
• 25 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays)
• Family friendly benefits providing enhanced maternity, paternity, shared parental leave and adoption
• Tax-free bikes and car loan scheme
• Eye tests, glasses and lenses
Who are Riverside?
We are one of the UK’s leading social housing and regeneration organisations. We are a group of not-for-profit and commercial companies with a charitable housing association at our core. Operating across 150+ local authorities in England and Scotland and housing 90,000+ people, we are fully committed to improving the lives of thousands of individuals and families. We seek to transform lives and revitalise neighbourhoods.
Is Riverside for you?
We want you to feel empowered and that your voice is truly heard. Being a company focused on people, we treat our customers with this same respect.
We trust you to protect our customers, our people and our business and we see outstanding worth in those with the courage to take responsibility, innovate and find solutions.
Your focus on performance and ambition is rewarded with development opportunities. With Riverside, you can achieve.
If you’re thinking of joining us as a Processing officer we’d love to hear from you. We encourage applicants from all sections of the community so that we can truly reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work.