Dixon Walter are delighted to be working alongside Glasgow Housing Association (GHA) to recruit a Managing Director. GHA are Scotland's largest social landlord with almost 40,000 affordable homes in Glasgow, and are part of Wheatley Group – Scotland’s leading housing, care and property-management group. Wheatley provides homes and services to around 250,000 people in 17 local authority areas across Central Scotland.
GHA is very much an agile and modern business with a commercial edge driven by strong values, transforming communities with modern, energy-efficient homes – with many more planned. Everything they do is about creating ‘Better homes, better lives, a better Glasgow’. Their goal of providing excellence in customer service has been recognised across the UK and Europe. Tenants are at the heart of decisions – giving people a real say on what happens to their homes and neighbourhoods.
The role of Managing Director at Glasgow Housing Association offers the unique opportunity for an inspirational leader with entrepreneurial flair to work with Scotland’s largest Social Housing provider. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to lead a high profile, award winning team and develop an appropriate network of supporters and customers. Across the role you will direct, lead and motivate the business and act as a beacon of sector collaboration by networking extensively, influencing the local and national political and social landscape and building the GHA brand and reputation within Glasgow and indeed across the wider Scottish Housing landscape, whilst remaining an integral part of the wider Wheatley Group purpose.
This will be a demanding post requiring an experienced leader with strong financial and commercial literacy and an expansive career achievement record of outstanding successful commercial performance at Managing Director level. You will:
- Be a recognised leader in the Social Housing marketplace
- Be a confident and articulate communicator across all levels
- Possess a proven ability to act as an exemplary ambassador with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Be a decisions maker who can attend to and balance the needs and priorities of the business, customer, beneficiaries and team.
This is a unique opportunity to help shape GHA’s future. For an informal discussion please contact Ray Williamson or Jim Allcroft. Executive Search Consultants at Dixon Walter on 0131 202 1000 or email@example.com You can download further information AND APPLY from our microsite via the red 'apply' button.
Closing Date for applications is Monday 7th October 2019
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Managing director £110k+ Permanent jobs in Glasgow City
- Housing / neighbourhood management Managing director £110k+ Permanent jobs in Glasgow City
- Corporate Services Managing director £110k+ Permanent jobs in Glasgow City
- Government and compliance Managing director £110k+ Permanent jobs in Glasgow City
- Policy / Strategy Managing director £110k+ Permanent jobs in Glasgow City