Operational Support Coordinator
We have an opportunity for a Operational Support Coordinator to join our team in London.
This role is to ensure the provision of effective administration, support service and other technical projects to One Housing.
• Assist the Systems Manager in managing the main IT systems within One Housing
• Responsible for transforming raw data into high level reports to enable management to made informed recommendations
• Responsible for provision of systems support for the database system, delivering internal training as required
• Develop and maintain positive relationships with suppliers, to ensure Value for Money at all times
• Support the teams by providing a point of contact to coordinate activities within One Housing; enabling a customer focused and high quality service
• Responsible for an effective administration contribution to enable work to be carried out in a timely and cost effective manner
• Monitor performance to achieve agreed KPIs and objectives
• Contribute to the continual review and development of processes/procedures within One Housing
• Provide knowledge updates to One Housing in order that teams benefit from the information obtained as part of the role.
This role would be suitable for candidates with the right skills and experience who also shares One Housing’s values and will make an active contribution to achieving our vision.
Skills & experience
•Good standard of education
• Good level of IT skills and literacy
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Attention to detail
• Team player
• Good organisational skills
• Experience of working in a housing/property role
• Aptitude for complex data analysis and report compilation
• Assertive and confident
• Good experience of building and maintaining relationships, both internally and externally
• Key stakeholder for this post are Housing and Allocations teams, CityStyle department, One Support, Performance, Improvement and Policies team.
• Responsible for raising orders, chasing suppliers/contractors, authorising orders.
Benefits and next steps
Our Life@One colleague offer, includes the following excellent benefits:
- Salary – £25,000 circa
- Annual leave – 28 days plus bank holidays
- Pensions – One Housing is a sector-leader in the contributions we make to our colleagues’ pensions.
- Buying and selling annual leave - We know that getting the balance right between work and home life is a big part of supporting our colleagues’ wellbeing.
- Paid time off to volunteer in our communities.
- Season ticket loans
- A healthcare cashback plan – allowing you to claim back cash for you and your family’s routine healthcare.
- Colleague recognition scheme – we let you know when you’ve done a #greatjob
- One Academy – our innovative, in-house learning and development offering, designed to support with your personal and professional development.
- Study leave – up to five days off per year to study toward a relevant qualification.
- Career break - after three years’ continuous service.