We have an opportunity for an Engineer – Thermal Insulation and Fire Stopping to join our team in London. We are looking for someone with extensive lagging experience who can work with our extensive housing stock. Fire stopping experience would be a benefit but full training can be given if required.
You will be provided with a van, so you will need to have a full driving licence.
This role would be suitable for candidates with the right skills and experience who also shares One Direct’s values and will make an active contribution to achieving our vision.
We want to support our colleagues to live well, through our offer of Benefits and Recognition, and by focusing on your Wellbeing.
Our Life@One colleague offer, includes the following excellent benefits:
- Salary – £32,000 - £35,000
- Annual leave – 28 days plus bank holidays
- Pensions – One Housing is a sector-leader in the contributions we make to our colleagues’ pensions.
- Buying and selling annual leave - We know that getting the balance right between work and home life is a big part of supporting our colleagues’ wellbeing.
- Paid time off to volunteer in our communities.
- Season ticket loans
- A healthcare cashback plan – allowing you to claim back cash for you and your family’s routine healthcare.
- Colleague recognition scheme – we let you know when you’ve done a #greatjob
- One Academy – our innovative, in-house learning and development offering, designed to support with your personal and professional development.
- Study leave – up to five days off per year to study toward a relevant qualification.
- Career break - after three years’ continuous service.
Our commitment to diversity
As an organisation with a strong social purpose, One Housing works in some of the most diverse communities in the UK and our workforce reflects that. We understand the strength we gain by having diverse teams and supporting them to be their best. The different skills and experiences that our colleagues from different backgrounds bring to us allow us to make better decisions, consider different views and be an altogether more interesting and cohesive place to work.
One Housing are committed to the principles of Leadership 2025, an initiative spearheaded by our Group Board Chair, Steve Douglas, which aims to increase the representation of black and minority ethnic people in leadership positions in the UK housing sector. We are also supporters of Women in Social Housing (WISH), promoting and encouraging young women to choose and progress careers in the sector.
To begin your career with One Housing, and begin to make a real difference to the lives of thousands of people; Apply Now!
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Partner £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Maintenance / Repair Partner £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Residential Development & Construction Partner £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Engineering Partner £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)