New Homes Manager
We have a great opportunity for an experienced New Homes Manager to help Peabody's new homes residents receive a positive move in experience, with a high emphasis on customer satisfaction. Ensuring there is solid availability of information relating to New Homes for internal stake holders with optimum use of administration resources and effective and efficient use of IT systems.
- Ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven time management and prioritisation skills.
- Proven experience and ability to deliver excellent customer care and valuing diversity.
- Proven attention to detail and ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets
- To ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to so that consistent and standard practice is achieved across the organisation
- A commitment to continuing professional development.
- Ability to quickly analyse complex financial and performance data and to communicate results effectively to various audiences
- A strong understanding of Defect Reponse, KPI’s and Benchmarking
- Strong reputation for planning, organizing and personal integrity
- Ability to work in partnership with service providers and other stakeholders to deliver defect solutions and identify service improvement options
- Ability to convey information to others by way of written reports and verbal communication
- Demonstrable experience and skills managing staff and customer relationships to ensure a high level of customer care and satisfaction
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and experience of Housing Management/Repairs database