Contracts and Accounts Assistant
Peabody Care and Support Services is at the core of our service provision. We are looking for a positive individual with a strong work ethic who prides themselves on financial accuracy and attention to detail to support the directorate in maintaining up to date contract data. You will need to work closely with the wider team to ensure that the contract information we hold is accurate, up to date and in line with signed agreements in order that our invoices get paid first time. You will work with operations, budget holders and finance staff and the work will enable them to see how our contracts are performing financially to help shape the future direction of services.
Skills and Experience Required
- Minimum 1 Years’ experience in a finance function
- Ability to work to deadlines with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to solve problems and respond positively to challenges
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook skills
- Excellent Numerical Skills
- Strong customer service focus
- Responsible and willing to take ownership of work
- Good communication skills are essential and must be able to work on own initiative
- Must be able to adapt to the use of non-standard systems, standalone databases and bespoke packages
- Ability to plan and organise resources to meet deadlines
- Proven sense of ownership and initiative in the workplace
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Care Services
- Experience of working with Capita Finance System and Sun System.
- GCSE Maths and English Language grade 4 or above.