Resident Engagement Co-ordinator
Resident Engagement Co-ordinator (6 month FTC)
Purpose of Role
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our Resident Engagement PFI contracts at Lewisham, Lambeth and Newham. You will be involved in delivering resident engagement programmes on behalf of Pinnacle across 3 contracts. Mobility and flexibility are essential as you will be responsible for devising and delivering a Resident Engagement programme in 3 different locations. Additionally, you will be responsible for the Lambeth Community Centre Hall bookings and administration.
- To build, develop and support residents’ capacity to engage. This will include providing activities, resources and support which strengthens the skills, abilities and confidence of people and community groups to take effective action and leading roles in the development of communities.
- Involving residents in service design, improvement and decision making. By improving customer focus and bringing in a more diverse representation on engagement opportunities, service will be more efficient and effective.
- Ensure appropriate scrutiny by residents of the services provided by Pinnacle and ensure appropriate process improvements are implemented.
- Ensure continuous improvement in the quality and range of opportunities for resident engagement.
- Ensure the Lambeth Community Centre Hall is fully utilised to maximise income and fully engage with the local community.
- Experience in performance management
- 5 years working in a resident engagement role or similar
- Good project management skills
- Excellent time management
- Good IT skills
- Experience in working in social housing
- A good, demonstrable grasp of social media
- Excellent communication and people management skills
- Must be proactive with the ability to work with autonomy
- Must be evidence and outcomes focussed
Pinnacle Group delivers award-winning housing management and facilities management services to a wide range of public and private organisations. We manage over 24,500 homes nationwide and provide hard and soft facilities management to over 200 schools, academies and universities and neighbourhood services to over 300,000 homes. We have a turnover of £80m and employ more than 2,000 staff. For further information please visit www.pinnaclegroup.co.uk
- Salary – £30k (pro rata)
- Hours – 37.5 per week (will include regular evening and weekend work)
- Pension contribution
- Holiday – 25 days
- Essential car user allowance
Closing date: 27/09/2019
Interviews: week commencing 30/09/2019
For further information and to apply, email your c.v. and covering letter outlining how you meet the criteria to email@example.com
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Assistant / coordinator £30,000 - £39,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Central)
- Anti-social behaviour Assistant / coordinator £30,000 - £39,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Central)
- Care and support Assistant / coordinator £30,000 - £39,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Central)
- Digital inclusion Assistant / coordinator £30,000 - £39,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Central)
- Employment Assistant / coordinator £30,000 - £39,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Central)