Aids and Adaptations Surveyor
Position: Aids and Adaptations Surveyor
Salary: £30,000 - £34,000
Greenacre Recruitment is currently seeking to recruit an Aids and Adaptations Surveyor for a Housing Provider based in Gloucestershire. The post will be heavily involved with all Aids and Adaptations works in the area, with lots of collaboration with Occupational Therapists and the Local Authority.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing contractors, consultants and partners to ensure work is delivered to requirements.
- Undertake property surveys to gather stock and component data.
- Work in collaboration with Occupational Therapists to assess what adaptations are necessary.
- Assist tenants in securing Disability Grant Funding where possible.
- Valid Driving License and access to a car.
- Experience aids and adaptations surveying in the housing and care sector.
- Experience in delivering a high level maintenance and surveying service.
Applicants should submit their CV online immediately for consideration!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Greenacre Recruitment Ltd who are operating as a recruitment agency and business.