New Intiatives Manager
Our client is a not-for-profit housing provider established by a London Borough. The ALMO manages 19,000 homes on behalf of the council and has an exciting development programme to ensure more quality, affordable housing is developed locally.
They are looking for a New Initiatives Manager to join their thriving development team in order to help deliver new complex residential-led mixed-use developments.
You will help to identify sites and lead on the negotiation and purchase process, ensuring schemes are financially viable and meet legal and technical requirements.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identifying new land and development opportunities and assessing their suitability and viability
- Negotiating land transactions and contracts, and ensuring projects are procured accurately, competitively, efficiently and on time
- Leading design, due diligence and consultation processes for new schemes to achieve planning consent
- Managing financial viability and controlling cost whilst ensuring quality
- Managing consultants and leading internal project teams
- Ensuring schemes are delivered on time, on budget, meet legal requirements and achieve design, specification, construction and operational plans
- Monitor scheme viability, construction costs and risks
You will work in a busy and friendly team and must have the organisational skills to deliver the highest standard of customer service.
You will be well organised and be able to prioritise your work and have experience of securing and delivering new development opportunities and a solid understanding of the development process and planning legislation.
Contact Ocean Edge on 02380 001 153 for a full recruitment pack
Please email your CV and supporting statement to Ocean Edge Executive Search before the closing date of 7 October 2019.
Interviews will be held on 14 and 16 October 2019.
If you would like a confidential discussion about the opportunity or you have any questions about the role please contact Philip Foster on 02380 001 153.
More searches like this
- Residential Development & Construction Manager £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Development / regeneration Manager £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Land acquisition Manager £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Planning Manager £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)