St. Anne’s is an award-winning housing association and
Social care provider across Yorkshire and the North East,
Providing high-quality, person-centred care to our service users.
96% of our services are currently rated as ‘Good’ through recent
Technical Officer Ref: MT/024
£33,443 per annum
37.5 hours per week
We are currently recruiting for a Technical Officer to join our Organisation and take ownership of a delivery programme of planned and major repairs and assist in maintaining records relating to stock condition surveys. The role will also involve assisting our Maintenance Team with monitoring and ensuring relevant administrative support is available in order for repairs enquiries to be handled promptly and that agreed timescales and targets are regularly achieved.
This is a dynamic and challenging role within a forward-thinking charity. Some of the key duties of the role include:
· assisting in undertaking stock condition surveys and regular building inspections
· carrying out defect inspections when required and to liaise with consultants across the Organisation regarding the findings and works for major repairs
· to ensure safety standards and legislation are observed by both internal and external contractors and report any deficiencies to the Repairs and Compliance Manager
· to prepare and monitor service contracts including production of tender documentation and specifications
- Ideally RICS qualified or working towards this
- An excellent communicator who can engage, motivate and develop people
- Ability to make clear decisions on complex issues
- Have a full driving licence and be able to travel across the regions we operate within
At St. Anne’s we want to reward our employees for their hard work and offer the following benefits:
- Rising annual leave each year of service to a maximum of 33 days (including statutory holidays)
- Flexi-time working scheme plus other flexible working opportunities
- Access to our Employee Benefits Scheme with hundreds of discounts at major retailers including Boots and John Lewis plus a Cycle To Work initiative
- 24 Hour Employee Assistance Programme through Occupational Health Provider
- Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Continuous opportunities for ongoing training and career development
For more information and to start your application please click Apply.
Closing Date: 22nd September 2019
St Anne’s actively promotes equality, diversity and inclusion.