Senior Development Manager Construction and Delivery
I am working with one of the UK's leading housing associations and residential developers to recruit an experienced Senior Development Manager to join their existing New Build and Regeneration delivery team where you will be responsible for the delivery of development schemes.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced construction sector professional seeking to advance their career in an expanding business in an exciting time of growth. The role comes with a set of challenges that will allow the successful candidate to grow their experience in order to take their career to the next step
Salary; £65-80k plus car allowance plus bonus
You will be Delivery focused, can identify risks and deliver effective solutions to ensure delivery on-time in a fast-paced demanding environment.
You will have undertaken work of a similar nature and have attained, or are studying for professional qualifications with the RICS, CIOB, APM or other project management qualifications, and through your continuous professional development can build on these skills to further develop yourself and the achievement of the business objectives.
Essential skills and experience:
- Strategic management of schemes to practical completion and handover.
- Reporting and liaison with board on scheme completion and progress in line with wider business plans.
- Demonstrate strong complex project management skills gained in a similar environment ideally client side, developer, or leading Registered Provider.
- Previous experience of management, building and leading a team to achieve business goals.
- Demonstrable collaboration, stakeholder management, negotiation and influencing skills at all levels.
- Knowledge of construction and procurement.
- High degree of risk management in relation to the delivery of schemes, Good financial and commercial acumen.
- Appoint and manage external third parties and consultants (e.g. architects, cost consultants, employers agents, planning consultants, and solicitors)
- Act as client during the development process
- Experience with project business plans / appraisal models
You will be working on flagship schemes in the public eye which are industry leading.
This role is an ideal opportunity to work for a commercially driven, expanding organization with a social conscience. They have exciting plans which you will be heavily involved in the delivery of.
What to do next… If you are interested in the position or wish further information, please submit your CV in Word format or call Matthew Mullin on 0207 478 2526 for further discussion.
More searches like this
- Residential Development & Construction Manager £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Construction Manager £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Executive & Senior Manager £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Senior management Manager £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)