Senior Sales & Marketing Executive
We’re one of the largest housing providers in the UK, our 44,000 homes give 90,000 people in London, the South East and the Midlands, somewhere affordable to call their own.
Job Title: Senior Sales and Marketing Executive
Type of Contract: Permanent
Hours: 36 hours a week, Full Time
Salary: £39,587 + PRP Bonus & Essential Car Allowance
To have lead responsibility for delivering sales targets across a portfolio of sale schemes
- Understanding of LCHO products and their eligibility requirements
- Understanding of the mortgage market and conveyancing requirements
- Understanding of the conveyancing process from reservation to completion
- Understanding of the basic development process
- Understanding of the sales process, including sales triggers, customer desires
- and closing a sale
- Understanding of specific sales obligations associated with S106 and
- nomination agreements
- Understanding of mortgage market and local sales markets
- Inter-departmental relationships with Development, Home Ownership and Finance
- Legal (solicitors and conveyancers)
Skills & Abilities
- Good numerical skills
- Good communication skills (written & oral)
- Demonstrable sales skills
- Organisational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to manage and motivate staff
- Ability to produce weekly reports to highlight essential information and forecast sales
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as required to meet customer needs
- Pension- We offer up to 10% of basic salary as a company contribution to your pension. You cancontribute from 3% to 5% and Optivo will double your contribution.
- Annual Leave Holidays- start with 27 days plus your bank holidays. Your allowance goes up to 30 days with long service and we give everyone a day off for their birthday, which you can you use anytime in your birthday month. We also offer the opportunity to buy extra annual leave and sell what you might not use up.
- Life Assurance - Peace of mind for your loved ones, should the worst happen. Our scheme will pay three times your annual base salary to your nominated beneficiary.
- Employee Assistance Programme - Our team have access to a free confidential counselling service, offering support and advice on stress and anxiety, debt, lifestyle and relationships.
- Healthcare - Cash Plan Claim back on the costs of healthcare including the opticians, dentist and more via Simply Health.
- Discounts- Get discounts at your favourite retailers through Perkz including a variety of outlets, activities and more.
- Cycle to Work- Optivo provides access to approved cycle to work scheme, allowing employees the opportunity to buy a bike and accessories and saving tax contributions.
- Season Ticket Loans- We provide interest free loans to purchase a season ticket or car parking pass for your commute allowing you to make savings.
- Long Service Awards- We like to recognise, celebrate and thank employees for their long service.
If you this sounds like you, we look forward to receiving your application!
At Optivo our aim is to have a diverse and inclusive workforce where people are respected for who they are. We embrace and celebrate cultural diversity in the workplace and value the strengths it brings us as an organisation. We believe that everyone deserves to be treated with respect irrespective of age, caring responsibilities, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We treat everyone we house, serve, employ and work with fairly and expect and encourage others to do the same.