Social Value Coordinator
Job Title: Social Value CoordinatorReference: CF0000631Job Expiry Date: Midnight on 8th OctoberSalary: £38,260 - £45,010 per annumJob Location: London BridgeHours: 36 Hours Contract Type: Permanent Are you looking to make a difference with a new and exciting challenge? We're looking for an experienced Social Value Coordinator to join our Clarion Futures team and make a mark in our newly merged housing group. Clarion Futures is our charitable foundation which oversees Clarion's community investment programme. We aim to invest £150 million over the ten years in providing support, skills and opportunities to 360,000 social housing residents across the UK. Social purpose is at the heart of Clarion Housing Group, and we aspire to reduce poverty and exclusion amongst our residents, by giving them the tools and support the need to tackle the problems they face and change their lives for the better. About the role The Social Value Coordinator will embed a framework that can be used across Clarion Housing to ensure social value is secured from all major contractors. The framework will embed social value as part of the procurement process and ensure that it contributes to achieving Clarion Futures targets. Some of the key duties include:
- Embed a strategy and framework that will secure social value from all of Clarion's major contractors. This will entail setting out social value priorities for all Clarion Futures service delivery areas, embedding social value offers as part of the procurement processes, monitoring delivery of social value activities and measuring the impact.
- Embed a social value governance framework, to include regular meetings with Clarion Futures colleagues, contract managers and contractors.
- Work with Head of Unit to ensure consistent approach, and representation, for major procurement exercises.
- Work with Clarion Futures colleagues to identify annual social value priorities that contractors can deliver.
- Provide quarterly social value performance updates; to include outputs, outcomes and Housing Associations' Charitable Trust (HACT) social impact measurements.