Sanctuary Housing Services manages rented and shared ownership homes and supports community initiatives for thousands of customers across England. Our staff help make a real difference to the quality of people’s lives.
Hindle House, Banbury
£18,852 per annum (rising to £19,845 after 12 months service subject to satisfactory performance)
37.5 hours per week
Why work for us?
Sanctuary Housing is one of the UK’s leading social landlords, providing around 70,000 homes across England. We give our residents good quality, affordable homes in communities that they can be proud of. As part of a not-for-profit organisation, we reinvest any surplus we make back into the local communities we serve.
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Administrative Assistant to join our Central Income Team based in Banbury. This opportunity is situated right in the heart of our professional call centre environment and involves liaising with a range of internal teams to support the effective delivery of housing services.
The role of Administrative Assistant will include:
- Delivering a high quality customer focused administrative support service to internal and external customers
- Maintaining effective filing systems, database records and processes
- Proactively managing complaints for service area, focusing on first contact resolution
- Developing, building and maintaining relationships with residents and stakeholders
- Updating and maintaining all manual and computerised records in an accurate and timely manner
Skills and experiences:
- Recent experience of working in a similar administrative role within a customer focused environment
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise work loads
- Excellent interpersonal skills along with a customer focused approach
- Some experience of producing and analyzing statistical information would be advantageous
- Proficient user of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, we offer a comprehensive reward and benefits package appropriate for the role that you do, including:
- A pension scheme with employer contributions from Sanctuary
- At least 23 days paid holiday, rising to 28 days after 5 years service
- Life assurance
- Family friendly arrangements, including opportunities for flexible working
- Health and well-being plans
- A variety of online discounts and rewards from major retailers
- Tax efficient savings through our Cycle to Work scheme
- A wide range of learning and development opportunities
Closing Date: 24 September 2019
We reserve the right depending on application numbers to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application.
‘For an insight into what it’s like to work for us, take a look at #LifeatSanctuary on Twitter’
Building Equality and Diversity
We work closely with the Home Office in order to prevent illegal working.
Sanctuary Housing Services Limited is a subsidiary of Sanctuary Housing Association, an exempt charity..
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Assistant / coordinator £10,000 - £19,999 Permanent jobs in Banbury
- Housing / neighbourhood management Assistant / coordinator £10,000 - £19,999 Permanent jobs in Banbury
- Corporate Services Assistant / coordinator £10,000 - £19,999 Permanent jobs in Banbury
- Administration Assistant / coordinator £10,000 - £19,999 Permanent jobs in Banbury
- Residential Development & Construction Assistant / coordinator £10,000 - £19,999 Permanent jobs in Banbury