Sales Business Analyst
Clarion is the largest housing group in the UK with an ambitious growth trajectory. Our business plan is supported by a raft of commercial activities, including our new homes sales division, driving revenue for the Group. With a growing pipeline of new developments and our expanding geographical reach, we're recruiting a Sales Business Analyst reporting into the National Sales Director.
We're looking for a candidate with a solid track record of working in the residential sector with insight into regional and national housing markets, the skills to interpret data to shape an evidence based market view. You'll need excellent research, excel and reporting skills to assist the Sales Director in informing management decisions linked to market and development opportunities by providing competitor analysis linked to pricing, sizes, layouts, mix, specification and sales forecasts to optimise business efficiencies and profit.
Some of the key duties include:
- To prepare the weekly Residential Sales Report. Monitor content and continually adapt to changing requirements.
- Working with Sales Managers to collate and update sales forecasts and performance monitoring.
- Working with the sales teams for each development to monitor all relevant competitors; enhance quality, consistency and regularity of current reporting. To help inform pricing of new developments and re-pricing of live developments.
- Specific monitoring of our development sales and reviewing risk around pricing and volumes for current sales programs.
- Wider market monitoring, working with the new business team, to monitor competitors relevant to new land bids.
We are looking for highly experienced data analysts with demonstrable knowledge of the property market with the ability to collate and analyse data in a demanding environment. Ultimately you need to have excellent organisation skills and the ability to multi task and meet deadlines.
You'll have a strong background of providing sales and market research information to residential project teams and whilst also providing sales analysis. You'll have a strong familiarisation with industry wide software such as Hometrack, Molior, Rightmove and Office of National Statistics.
If you have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to produce accurate, detailed and high level reports and forecasts to a high standard we want to hear from you!
Closing Date: Wednesday 25th September 2019 at midnight
For further details on this vacancy please visit our website Clarion Careers