Income Assistant (16 hrs Mon-Fri)
Our Income Team play a key role in supporting our residents to reduce debt and sustain their tenancies, whilst ensuring our rental income is maximised. As an Income Assistant, you will be focused on providing support to the Income Team, including Former Tenants Arrears recovery and legal administration duties.
• Independently manage a caseload of Former Tenants Arrears rent accounts ensuring key performance targets are met.
• Provide administrative support for legal work.
• Build excellent working relationships with colleagues and partners.
Lewisham Homes is a Silver-standard Investor in People Organisation, which means we offer excellent opportunities to add to your skills and develop your career. We are proud of the difference we make in our community and if you share our ambition to do a great job for residents, you will fit right in.
This is what we are looking for…
• Strong communication, negotiation skills and relationship-building skills
• Flexible, can-do approach to colleagues and customers
• Strong attention to detail skills
We recognise and reward contribution with great pay and benefits. We are ambitious for our communities, for our business and for our people. That’s why we can help you build the life you want, inside and outside work. For more information about Lewisham Homes and this opportunity, please visit our website.
Closing Date: Friday 4 October 2019
Assessment: Friday 18 October 2019
To apply you will be asked to submit a CV and supporting statement. Within your supporting statement please ensure you address the key requirements identified in the attached person specification. Please attach your supporting statement to your online application.
For further information about this role please contact Philomena Humerah - 020 3889 0640 Ext 2517
Annual Leave: 26 Days pro rata
Hours of work: 36 hours
Family friendly policies and benefits including:
Career average final salary pension scheme
Discounts for local eateries
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (South)
- Tenant services Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (South)
- Corporate Services Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (South)
- Finance Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (South)