Our Income Team play a key role in supporting our residents to reduce debt and sustain their tenancies, whilst ensuring our rental income is maximised. As an Income Officer with excellent customer service skills, you will be responsible for ensuring your work supports the team to meet their objectives.
• Independently manage a caseload of rent accounts
• Ensure key performance targets are met
Lewisham Homes is a Silver-standard Investor in People Organisation, which means we offer excellent opportunities to add to your skills and develop your career. We have various opportunities and are proud of the difference we make in our community and if you share our ambition to do a great job for residents, you will fit right in.
This is what we are looking for…
• Strong communication and negotiation skills
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
• Proactive and flexible approach
We recognise and reward contribution with great pay and benefits, ranging from generous pension schemes to flexible working. We are ambitious for our communities, for our business and for our people. That’s why we can help you build the life you want, inside and outside work. For more information about Lewisham Homes and this opportunity, please visit our website.
Closing date: Wednesday 2 October 2019
Assessment Centre: Friday 11 October 2019
To apply you will be asked to submit a CV and supporting statement. Within your supporting statement please ensure you address the key requirements identified in the attached person specification.
Please attach your supporting statement to your online application.
For further information about this role please contact Salek Hussain 0208 3889 0640 x 2560
Annual Leave: 26 Days
Hours of Work: 36 Hours
Family friendly policies and benefits including:
◾Career average final salary pension scheme
◾Discounts for local eateries
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (South)
- Tenant services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (South)
- Corporate Services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (South)
- Finance Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (South)