Communications Manager - 6 month FTC
The Communications Manager will support the Head of Communications with the development and implementation of a new communications strategy for the business. The role will involve supporting junior members of the Communications Team to ensure the delivery of high-quality content across channels and to improve service delivery. The Communications Manager will deputise for the Head of Communications as required.
Key responsibilities include:
• Assisting the Head of Communications in improving the service, addressing challenges and opportunities, and working to develop and implement the Communications Strategy
• Leading, developing and implementing communications campaigns, plans and activities aligned to organisational objectives
• Supervising all media contact, producing responses to enquiries in collaboration with key stakeholders, managing media crises, and generating positive press coverage
• Overseeing the production, development, monitoring and measurement of communication channels. Have input in the development of new communications tools in line with the communications strategy
• Overseeing and reviewing content across channels, ensuring it is clear, concise and engaging, reflecting Lewisham Homes’ mission, objectives and values.
We offer excellent opportunities to add to your skills and develop your career. We are proud of the difference we make to the organisation and if you share our ambition to continuously improve our service then you will succeed as part of this team.
The salary will be supported by a range of benefits, including flexible working opportunities and membership of the local government pension scheme. For more information about Lewisham Homes and this opportunity, please visit our website. Apply Now
Lewisham Homes: share the ambition
Closing Date: Sunday 29 September 2019 at 23:59pm
To apply you will be asked to submit a CV and supporting statement. Within your supporting statement please ensure you address the key requirements identified in the attached person specification. Please attach your supporting statement to your online application.
For further information about this role please contact Ruth Shaw 0203 889 0640 Ext 3067
Annual Leave: 26 Days
Hours of Work: 36 hours
Family friendly policies and benefits including:
• Career average final salary pension scheme
• Discounts for local eateries