Customer Care Coordinator (Legal & General Affordable Homes)
The role will report to the Customer Care Manager and will work alongside the project and quality managers – who are responsible for delivery of high-quality homes, and the management provider – who is responsible for delivering high quality property management and customer services.
The role has direct responsibility for ensuring customers feel comfortable and reassured right from the period prior to move-in until they are settled in their new home. The Customer Care Coordinator is a pivotal role within the business in ensuring our new customers receive the very best customer experience.
Principle accountabilities include:
- Working to the Customer Care Manager ensuring customers receive a high-quality customer experience both during the move-in stage (which we call customer onboarding) and also in the long term as they become settled during which time they are serviced by LGAH’s contracted management provider.
- Accountable for the resident move-in process, working between the management provider, the Project and Quality Manager and the resident to ensure customers move into their new home with minimal disruption and are supported through services which deliver a comfortable and convenient experience.
- Coordinating between the management provider and the customer to ensure the customer is briefed on the management provider roles and responsibilities through the phases of lettings through to customers moving-in.
- Keeping the customer fully briefed on the on-boarding process and timings.
- During the onboarding phase, coordinating between the Development and Operational teams within LGAH - acting as the customer’s representative - to ensure any transactions between the resident, LGAH and its managers are smooth and convenient, with the aim of delivering a good customer experience.
- Facilitating and leading on snagging reported by the customer and ensuring all such elements are dealt with satisfactorily and in a timely way by the Project and Quality Manager
- In relation to customer onboarding, identifying areas of repeat service delivery failure and working with the Customer Care Manager and others to improve systems and processes and deploy these improved processes to design-out failure.
- In relation to the services provided to our customers from the management partners, provide oversight and monitor customer experience to help ensure the management providers are exceeding customer expectations around ease of service and quality of service delivery.
- Work with the Customer Care Manager to periodically review the customer experience from analysing feedback and insight and then propose, test and deploy improvements to deliver enhanced customer experience, and design-out customer service failure.
- Work collaboratively with the management providers to embed LGAH’s customer behaviour standards with the management providers including delivering on-site training, support and guidance to ensure a consistency of service is achieved.
- Participate in service development and then roll-out change and improvements in LGAH’s customer experience model to its management providers across a variety of either digital or customer facing platforms in accordance with LGAH’s Customer Strategy.
- Carry out mystery shopping at regular periods throughout the year covering both the onboarding and long-term management phases to get first-hand knowledge of how well LGAH is meeting its customer experience standards and to make improvements and changes as appropriate.
- Establish and drive a culture of strong customer service performance that results-in the delivery of a great customer experience to our customers.
- Academic or vocational background with customer care and/or housing qualification relevant to the role
- Evidence of a strong interest in customer experience and what matters to customers.
- Solid understanding of the importance of meeting customer expectations and approaches to service delivery which achieve great customer feedback.
- First-hand experience of customer interaction across a range of demographics and knowledge of how to tailor an approach to meet the different needs of customers.
- Previous exposure to working with a range of agencies and contractors to deliver results for customers.
- Working within the customer service industry, ideally housing, with an excellent understanding of the issues which matter most to customers
- Experience of developing skills and behaviours amongst colleagues and contractors to deliver exceptional customer experience.
- Experience of working with customers in ways which have delivered high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Working with and across a range of stakeholders to achieve positive outcomes for the end-user.
- Interest and ideally experience in developing systems to support the delivery of a great customer experience through the onboarding processes.
- A great communicator who exerts influence in a collaborative style to produce results in the here and now.
- A self-driven entrepreneurial spirit that embraces change and opportunity
- A pro-active and creative approach to relationship-building and problem solving
- Decisive whilst working at a quick pace
- A focus on the customer and how your areas of responsibility promote the L&G brand.
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, employee private medical insurance, 25 days' holiday, performance related bonuses, your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
For further information please contact Stacie Burnett, Resourcing Lead on firstname.lastname@example.org