Assistant H.R. Business Partner
Peabody has an exciting opportunity for an Assistant H.R. Business Partner to join the team based in Tower Bridge. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £38,000 - £40,000 per annum.
The Assistant H.R. Business Partner role:
You will support the HR Business Partner in providing a commercially focussed HR generalist service to designated managers within specified business areas/teams.
Responsibilities of our Assistant H.R. Business Partner include:
- Provide professional and consistent generalist HR advice and support to deliver appropriate solutions to defined areas of the business.
- Encourage early interventions and proactive management within the business.
- Monitor and review the internal and external environment to ensure compliance and best practice are adhered to.
- Be a key point of contact for managers and employees on employment issues.
- Contribute and support, as required, any organisational changes and provide advice and guidance on the development of organisational structures.
- Coach, support, mentor and challenge managers in application of HR policies and practices, provide advice and guidance on HR issues which ensure local business needs are met.
- Be the advocate for the business by working closely with the HR Business Partner in mitigating internal and external risks to Peabody, such as employment tribunals, data protection breaches and data loss.
- Work collaboratively with learning and development, shared services and recruitment colleagues, to develop innovative, timely and cost effective best practice HR solutions that can be implemented across the department as a whole.
- Contribute and take an active role in projects in the HR team and in the business areas.
- Update and maintain systems/records to ensure that information/data is kept up to date and accurate and that KPI’s are met.
- Ensure that all policies and procedures are kept up to date and adhered to so that consistent and standard practice is achieved across the organisation.
- Ensure the provision of excellent customer service to all stakeholders in order to maximise customer satisfaction.
- Externally represent and promote Peabody effectively by creating a consistent, professional and positive image.
- Lead and promote a positive health and safety culture in accordance with Peabody policies and procedures.
What we’re looking for in our Assistant H.R. Business Partner:
- Ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven time management and prioritisation skills
- Proven experience and ability to deliver excellent customer care and valuing diversity
- Proven attention to detail and ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets
- To ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to so that consistent and standard practice is achieved across the organisation
- Experience of advising service managers on a range of human resources issues
- Good working knowledge of Employment Law and HR best practice
- Experience of using human resources databases and increasing efficiency by using information technology.
- Know how to analyse and present meaningful statistical information
- Able to write letters, reports, manage and interpret data and make recommendations
- Ability to challenge and negotiate with managers without damaging relationships
- CIPD part / full qualified
Closing date: 1st October 2019
If you feel have the skills and experience to become our Assistant H.R. Business Partner please click ‘apply’ now to be directed to our careers page and complete your application. Please monitor your emails also during this time.
Peabody is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
NO AGENCY INTEREST