Assistant Development Manager
Assistant Development Manager
£43,735 per annum (rising to £46,037 after 12 months, subject to satisfactory performance)
35 hours per week
Why work for us?
One of the UK’s leading providers of housing, care and commercial services, Sanctuary Group employs more than 13,000 people and manages over 100,000 units of accommodation throughout England and Scotland, including general rented, retirement living, supported housing, student and key worker accommodation and care homes. Sanctuary also provides a range of other services including maintenance, care and telecare, all of which are delivered by our dedicated employees who are completely committed to customer service.
Sanctuary Homes is looking for an experienced Assistant Development Manager to assist in our ambition to develop in the region of 1500 new build homes each year across England. The Assistant Development Manager will deliver new homes on greenfield/brownfield opportunities, by displaying strong project management skills and experience of the process of land development.
The role of Assistant Development Manager will include:
- Managing projects from initial land identification to properties ready for occupation
- Liaising with landowners, partners, and internal customers
- Contributing to internal reporting, to ensure accurate programme management
- Ensuring all work is completed within budget and within all compliance and regulatory terms
- Securing new development opportunities to support Business Plan objectives
Skills and experiences:
- Up to date working knowledge of Development project management with previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to build rapport and develop productive and effective relationships with key partners and stakeholders
- Excellent team working skills
- Computer literate in MS Office suite
- Familiar with SAP and Development Financial Appraisals / reporting systems
- Travel is required in the role so a full current UK Driving License is essential
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, we offer you access to a range of great employee benefits and the opportunity to develop and progress within your career. Benefits include:
- A pension scheme with matching employer contributions from Sanctuary up to set limits
- 25 days leave (rising to a maximum of 30 days) plus public holidays
- Life assurance
- Health & well-being plans
- Discounted products & services
- Personal advice and counseling
- Family-friendly arrangements
- Tax efficient savings through our Cycle to Work scheme
- Learning and development opportunities
Closing Date: 4 October 2019
Interview Date: 15 October 2019
We reserve the right depending on application numbers to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application.
‘For an insight into what it’s like to work for us, take a look at #LifeatSanctuary on Twitter’
Building Equality and Diversity
We work closely with the Home Office in order to prevent unlawful working.
Sanctuary Group is a trading name of Sanctuary Housing Association, an exempt charity.
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Assistant / coordinator £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Worcester
- Project management Assistant / coordinator £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Worcester
- Residential Development & Construction Assistant / coordinator £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Worcester
- Development / regeneration Assistant / coordinator £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Worcester
- Other Housing jobs Assistant / coordinator £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent in Worcester