Housing and Support Services Assistant Director
Formed in 2008, GreenSquare Group is a provider of housing, regeneration, care and support and commercial services across Wiltshire, Oxfordshire and Gloucestershire. We own and manage over 11,000 properties, have a turnover of £83.8m and 600 colleagues. We are a major developer in the area, with a pipeline of 1,500 homes to be built by 2023.
We know that providing great places to a range of customers is also important. It means that both GreenSquare and the communities we serve will be sustainable and healthy. It also allows us to provide more homes and opportunities in the future by making profits to reinvest. With a new strategy recently launched, we have a clear intent to refresh the business to ensure its fitness for purpose for the future.
As GreenSquare moves into the next phase of its evolution, it is looking to appoint a high-calibre experienced Housing & Support Services, Assistant Director. This role will be pivotal in refocusing their services on the delivery of their core landlord service, redefining their strategy towards housing and the neighbourhoods and communities they serve.
The Housing & Support Services, Assistant Director take the lead on this area of the Customer Experience Directorate, providing strong sector expertise, setting the housing, supported and neighbourhoods strategies, and executing its delivery in-line with the corporate plan.
- Ensures the effective management of all housing and support services to GreenSquare customers in- line with the corporate plan, actively identifying opportunities to simplify customer journeys and drive operational efficiency.
- Ensures that all housing management and support services are compliant with all necessary and relevant legal and regulatory standards, including health and safety.
- Supports the Customer Experience Director in delivering the customer plan by providing strong leadership and expert guidance on housing and supported services to the Head of Neighbourhoods and Head of Supported Housing.
- Provide operational leadership to other parts of the Customer Experience Directorate as required by the Customer Experience Director, facilitating wider collaboration across business areas as the role and organisation evolve.
- Provide though-leadership to the executive and leadership teams on sector developments, collaboration initiatives, and current/future regulatory and legal obligations.
- Promote a culture in which our people can develop their skills and competency to fulfil their potential and realise their career aspirations. Nurture a coaching culture and empower line managers to coach and develop their teams to inspire brilliant customer service.
- Maintain strong stakeholder relationships (e.g. the Board, Customer Service and Insight Committee, local authorities, National Housing Federation, customers and staff) and consult/influence on key strategic, service, policy or resourcing decisions required to achieve success and required service transformation.
The successful candidate will be:
- A qualified housing professional with extensive experience of leading and developing high performing housing management teams within the housing association sector
- A strategic thinker who can think outside of the box to improve performance and manage change and forsee risks and opportunities for the organisation and our customers
- Self-motivated, innovative and with a high degree of personal drive, but with the sensitivity to garner the support of others. Able to establish and sustain trust and confidence with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders, promoting and representing the company positively and professionally.
For further information and details on how to apply, please click the red 'apply' button to be redirected.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please speak with Tom Neely at Berwick Partners on
+44 7384717939 or Tom.Neely@berwickpartners.co.uk
Closing date for applications: Monday 21st October 12 Noon
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Director £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Chippenham
- Care and support Director £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Chippenham
- Housing / neighbourhood management Director £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Chippenham
- Supported / sheltered housing Director £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Chippenham
- Tenant services Director £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Chippenham