Position: Planned Surveyor
Salary: Up to £39,000
Greenacre Recruitment is currently seeking to recruit a permanent Project Manager for a Housing organisation in Warwickshire. This role will be to provide professional project management and surveying/inspection services to the capital delivery work stream to ensure the investment programmes are delivered in a timely and professional manner.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Coordinate with both external contractors and sub contractors producing reports, risk assessments and recommendations throughout work been undertaken.
* Assist the contract manager to make sure all work carried out both pre and post is to a high standard and meets all set criteria and budget.
* Working with the property coordinator to schedule site visits in a proactive manner to get maximise efficiencies.
* Carrying out other duties as and when required.
* Experience of working in the Affordable Housing industry.
* Ability to work with tenants and have a proactive customer facing mentality.
*Drive and enthusiasm to work proactively.
Applicants should submit their CV online immediately for consideration!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Greenacre Recruitment Ltd who are operating as a recruitment agency and business.
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Officer £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Stratford-upon-Avon
- Asset management Officer £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Stratford-upon-Avon
- Maintenance / Repair Officer £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Stratford-upon-Avon
- Project management Officer £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Stratford-upon-Avon