Calico Homes owns and manages approximately 4,600 properties in Lancashire – providing high quality housing and an integrated range of specialist support services to our customers.
With a very healthy development programme, we are growing across the North-West; and as part of The Calico Group, we are committed to providing quality services that make a real difference to people’s lives. Our independence, focus and vision mean we are ideally placed to make things happen.
As Chair of the Calico Homes Board, you’ll play a key strategic leadership role. Drawing on the expertise and experience of other Board Members and senior leaders within the organisation, you will help to foster a supportive and challenging culture, ensuring that sound governance underpins key business decisions. You will also join our Group Board, and make a valuable contribution to overall Group governance.
Highly-developed communication and relationship building skills will be essential to this role. The emphasis will be on building consensus, but asking challenging questions to get there.
We expect that you’ll already have senior level experience within a Housing or Community setting, and that you will bring an assured understanding of business planning and a wholehearted commitment to delivering for our customers.
Calico Homes is a ‘values led’ organisation, operating with a social heart and business mind. It’s important to us that your own personal values align with our values, culture and ambitions.
We can offer you the opportunity to use your skills, knowledge and experience, to make a contribution with lasting impact in an organisation with a proven track record in delivering positive change for vulnerable people.
Visit www.calicoboard.co.uk to find out more about this opportunity.
Closing date: 28th October.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Board member Board Member - Salary + Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in Burnley
- Corporate Services Board member Board Member - Salary + Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in Burnley
- Homes and Asset Management Board member Board Member - Salary + Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in Burnley
- Residential Development & Construction Board member Board Member - Salary + Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in Burnley
- Executive & Senior Board member Board Member - Salary + Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in Burnley