Resident Liaison Officer
Here’s an exciting opportunity to be the Resident Liaison Officer within the Technical & Investment Dept working with the small team delivering CBH’s replacement windows and doors programme. The £13m programme is in its fourth successful year and continues to deliver replacement windows and doors across the whole of the housing stock. Residents are really benefitting, overall satisfaction is ??% and their positive feedback is very rewarding.
The primary function of the Resident Liaison Officer role is to act as the advocate for residents’ and to identify, raise and seek resolution of matters raised with both CBH and our Contractors.
This vacancy is a maternity cover
Key Areas of Responsibility
- to manage the resident experience throughout the project, working with respect and confidentiality in identifying individual needs, ensuring delivery of works is adapted to meet these needs and that strong communication is maintained throughout.
- to provide and promote an excellent level of customer care.
- to take actions to maintain the required high service standard required in particular identifying issues that may result in formal complaints and to take appropriate measures to resolve issues and reduce likelihood of escalation.
- to include maintaining good records of conversations and issues raised.
- to co-ordinate, attend and contribute to weekly and monthly contract meetings taking and producing meeting notes.
- to issue communications to residents to inform them that they are included within the programme.
- to answer queries in connection with the programme.
- to assist vulnerable residents.
- to assist with gaining access to hard to access properties.
- to attend contractor meetings.
- to compile data key performance data.
Knowledge/ Skills / Experience
- Excellent communication skills with especially confident and assertive verbal communication skill.
- Solution focused with good problem solving skills
- Commitment to Equality and Diversity
- Holder of a driving licence and a car available for work use
- Ability to manage high workloads and competing priorities
- Relevant knowledge and experience in Customer Care.
- Competent in using a variety of IT systems/software