Riverside Housing have an exciting opportunity for a Project Administrator based in central London. The role will join a small team dedicated to the regeneration of Riverside’s London estates. We will consider applications from part-time applicants (no less than 28 hours). This role will be based at our Euston office, WC1H 0AF.
What will you do?
You will be take responsibility for providing support for a small project team (c. 9 staff), including the management of the project office, to ensure the smooth running and administration of Riverside’s London Regeneration Programme.
Reporting to the Director for the London Regeneration Programme, your key responsibilities as Riverside’s Project Administrator will include:
• Acting as office manager for the London Regeneration Programme office ensuring an efficient, friendly environment through effective liaison with the building manager and Riverside Facilities and IT teams and designing and implementing effective office systems
• Working with the building managers ensure a safe working environment and that staff and visitors comply with health and safety policies and procedures.
• Maintaining the Programme filing system and ensure that team members comply with the policies for storage and filing of all necessary information
• Managing team diaries and arranging meetings. Where requested attend such meetings to take minutes/actions
• Arranging travel, accommodation and hospitality for all team members in compliance with Riverside policies.
• Acting as receptionist for the office arranging to gather and greet visitors as required, collecting and distributing mail, taking and directing phone calls.
• Supporting the team in creating board reports, performance reports, agendas, minutes, correspondence, presentations, spreadsheets, programmes etc to a high professional standard and to deadlines.
• Will be required to support our resident engagement programme on site at busy times with administrative and practical tasks
For a deeper understanding of your responsibilities, take a look at the job description linked below.
Does this describe you?
You will have sound experience of Administration and/or PA roles and ideally some experience of office management. You will have a friendly, approachable manner with an eye for detail, well-organised and tidy. You will have an excellent approach to customer care. Excellent IT skills including a high level of proficiency in Word, Outlook, Powerpoint and Excel.
Ability to work flexibly with limited supervision, setting your own targets and achieving these. Experience in one or more of the property, construction or social housing sectors would be ideal (but is not essential)
Click on the job description linked below to see a full list of our essential requirements.
What’s in it for you?
In return for your hard work and dedication, we offer you:
• Riverside Rewards scheme and app, providing valuable access to voluntary discounted benefits including high street and online savings
• 25 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays)
• Opt-in to our auto-enrolment pension scheme (employee rate 3% and employer rate 5%) or our enhanced pension scheme (employee rate 6% and employer rate 9%)
• Tax-free bikes and car loan scheme
• Eye tests, glasses and lenses
• Employee Assistance Programme
Who are Riverside?
We are one of the UK’s leading social housing and regeneration organisations. We are a group of not-for-profit and commercial companies with a charitable housing association at our core. Operating across 160 local authorities in England and Scotland and housing 100,000+ people, we are fully committed to improving the lives of thousands of individuals and families. We seek to transform lives and revitalise neighbourhoods.
If you’re thinking of joining us as a Project Administrator, we’d love to hear from you. We encourage applicants from all sections of the community so that we can truly reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work.