Service Desk Team Leader
bpha is a Housing Association located in the Oxford to Cambridge corridor, which is committed to providing its customers with high quality, value for money services whilst continuing to develop energy efficient, sustainable and affordable housing.
We are currently looking for a Service Desk Team Leader to join our team. The main purpose of this role is to lead a team of Service Desk Analysts to deliver high performance customer service, meeting business SLA’s.
What you will be doing:
- Assisting in managing the daily operations of the Service Desk and incident and problem resolution processes.
- Assisting in building a knowledge base and documenting processes.
- Building rapport and eliciting problem details from Service Desk customers.
- Recording, tracking and documenting Service Desk problem records.
- Deliver 2nd and 3rd line support activities.
We’d love to meet someone with:
- A passion for customer care and the ability to influence and positively promote IT activities and strategic vision.
- Experience leading others in a similar or relevant IT service delivery role.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to create non technical explanations from technical information.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 current Windows desktop and Server operating systems.
- Working knowledge of ITIL principles and processes.
Amongst what we offer you is:
- 28 days holiday PLUS Bank Holidays!
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private health care
- Opportunities for development and professional training
- Discounted gym membership
- Retail discount scheme
Successful candidate will need to complete a basic DBS application.
Closing date: 25 October 2019
Interview date w/c 28 October 2019
We reserve the right to close this recruitment if it is deemed that we have received a suitable number of applications. On this basis we would advise that applications are submitted as soon as possible.