Head of Sales
Riverside are currently recruiting for a Head of Sales to join our transforming Home ownership function. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to lead and develop our shared ownership and tenanted sales team on a national level driving continued commercial business growth.
What will you do?
Using your expertise and market knowledge you will own the home ownership sales strategies, creating business stream plans and specifying sales targets and service standards to realise the group’s vision, growing and developing our tenanted sales scheme.
You will inspire, lead and motive the National sales teams to ensure we deliver the best service to our customers and realise commercial growth potential.
Day to day
Your key responsibilities as the Head of Sales:
• Own the Home ownership sales strategies to translate the Group’s overall vision and targets into business stream plans, specifying sales targets and standards.
• Undertaking horizon scanning alongside development and growth to ensure continued commercial business growth of our affordable home ownership products and service offers.
• Develop and agree product specifications for new home ownership developments ensuring they are effectively communicated and adhered to.
• Approve new build properties against specific standards, escalating issues and risks promptly
• Define the strategic approach for use of third parties when marketing and selling shared ownership properties and having accountability for providing on-site sales and marketing facilities.
• Analysing and reporting of sales analytics presenting findings and recommendations to senior stakeholders including EDs
• Provide a consultative service to senior colleagues and expert advice on any high risk sales or growth issues.
• Accountable for a variety of sales processing activities including resales, re-mortgages, repossessions and lease extensions
• Accountable for ensuring the effective processing of Right to Buy, Right to Acquire and Social Homebuy applications
For a deeper understanding of your responsibilities, take a look at the job description linked below.
Does this describe you?
You are a motivated, focused and driven leader with solid experience managing and motivating a sales and marketing departments within the housing sector.
Thinking and planning strategically, you know how to shape strategies and deliver against targets in agreed time frames and budgets.
You’ll have a strong background of executing and driving positive change, making effective decisions to drive sales performance.
With a demonstrable in-depth knowledge of business growth methodologies you have experience of modelling, horizon scanning and feasibility analysis.
One of your greatest skills is excellent communication with the ability to negotiate and influence at a high level.
What’s in it for you?
In return for your hard work and dedication, we offer you:
• Access to ongoing personal career development opportunities
• Competitive salary with a 10% increase after 12 months
• Flexible working hours
• 25 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays)
• Opt-in to our auto-enrolment pension scheme or enhanced rate scheme (6% employee 9% employer contributions)
• Family Friendly benefits providing enhanced maternity, paternity, shared parental leave and adoption.
• Riverside Rewards scheme and app, providing valuable access to voluntary discounted benefits including high street and online savings
Who are Riverside?
We are one of the UK’s leading social housing and regeneration organisations. We are a group of not-for-profit and commercial companies with a charitable housing association at our core. Operating across 160 local authorities in England and Scotland and housing 100,000+ people, we are fully committed to improving the lives of thousands of individuals and families.
We are specialists in affordable home ownership across the country helping people onto the property ladder, developing and selling new homes for shared ownership and assisting eligible tenants to buy the homes they rent. We seek to transform lives and revitalise neighbourhoods
Is Riverside for you?
We want you to feel empowered by leaders and fairly treated, knowing that your voice is truly heard. Being people-focused, we treat our customers with this same respect.
We trust you to protect our customers, our people and our business and we see outstanding worth in those with the courage to take responsibility, innovate and find solutions.
Your focus on performance and ambition is rewarded with development opportunities. With Riverside, you can achieve.
If you’re thinking of joining us as a Head of Sales, we’d love to hear from you. We encourage applicants from all sections of the community so that we can truly reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work.
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Head of services £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Liverpool
- Sales / Lettings Head of services £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Liverpool
- Executive & Senior Head of services £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Liverpool
- Senior management Head of services £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Liverpool