Customer Care Operative
Our client is an award-winning, family owned property developer with over 50 years’ experience building quality homes across the UK. Due to the launch of a new site they are looking for a Customer Care Operative to provide customers with a first-class maintenance service.
With the launch of my client’s new site in Bristol they are now looking for a Customer Care Operative to join the team and carry out minor maintenance work to the current plots as well as support the current Customer Care Operative on another site.
The successful candidate will have full responsibility for the upkeep of the new site, ensuring that is kept to our client’s high standards of presentability and customer service.
Role & Responsibilities
- Carry out works when directed by Customer Care Manager
- Carry out basic trade work - plumbing, decorating, carpentry etc
- Report and log all work carried out
- Report any extra work needed to Customer Care Manager
- Maintain good relationships with all customers
Skills & Experience Required
- General knowledge of all trades
- Understanding of health & safety regulations
- Experience working in a trade would be beneficial
What You Get Back
- £30,000 basic salary
- Social events – Christmas and Summer company parties
- Team building – Overseas trips
- Flexible working
- Ongoing training and CPD
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Customer Care Operative Job in Bristol – Your Property Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Tom Bowman Job Ref: 10613)
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in City of Bristol
- Care and support Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in City of Bristol
- Homes and Asset Management Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in City of Bristol
- Facilities management Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in City of Bristol
- Maintenance / Repair Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in City of Bristol