Senior Property Manager
Our client is the UK’s largest independent Estate Agents with a network of over 100 branches nationwide. They now have an opening for a Senior Property Manager in their Ipswich office.
As a company they are investors in giving all employees the best training possible and progress their career in property. This is an ideal role for a Property Manager looking to make the step up to a senior level. Your main responsibility will be to deliver all property management duties to a high-standard and in an effective time frame.
Role & Responsibilities
- Oversee and participate in full property management process
- Liaise with clients and investors
- Organise inventories and check-ins
- Handle deposit resolutions
- Carry out property visits
- Rent collection
- Handle all tenancy admin and tenancy extensions
Skills & Experience Required
- Successful track record in Property Management
- Understanding of current UK legislations
- Full and clean UK driving licence
What You Get Back
- £24,000. OTE £29,000
- On going training
- Company car (BMW 1 Series)
- Remote/home working
- Top performer all-inclusive holidays
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Senior Property Manager Job in Ipswich – Your Property Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Tom Bowman Job Ref: 10612)
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Manager £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Ipswich
- Tenant services Manager £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Ipswich
- Homes and Asset Management Manager £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Ipswich
- Asset management Manager £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Ipswich
- Residential Development & Construction Manager £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Ipswich