Senior Property Marketing Consultant
Our client is the UK’s largest independent Estate Agents with a network of over 100 branches nationwide. They now have an opening for a Senior Property Marketing Consultant in their Maidenhead office.
As a company with over 20,000 homes marketed at any one time, this busy Estate Agents is now looking for a Senior Property Marketing Consultant to aid in the delivery of the branch strategy and sales.
The main responsibility of the role is to generate valuations, coaching others in the team on booking and conducting valuations and assisting in the delivery of branch strategy.
Role & Responsibilities
- Implement new marketing strategies
- Carry out marketing activities both print and digital
- Participate in morning and team meetings
- Keep up to date with current events and property news
- Book in valuations for negotiators
- Obtain viewing feedback
- Complete Vendor Care calls
Skills & Experience Required
- Experience within Estate Agency
- Experience in a property marketing role
- Full and valid UK driving licence
- PMA and CPR competent
What You Get Back
- £22,000 - £25,000
- OTE £50,000
- On going training
- Company car (BMW 1 Series)
- Top performer all-inclusive holidays
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Senior Property Marketing Consultant Job in Maidenhead – Your Property Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Tom Bowman Job Ref: 10582)