Our client is one of the UK’s leading home builders concentrating on building timber frame residential homes and commercial builds. They are now looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join the Whitney office.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial the Quantity Surveyor responsible for ensuring that services are delivered to the client within the agreed timescales and budget. That service being, construction of Timber Frame solutions to the Private, Social, Affordable, Commercial and public work sectors.
Role & Responsibilities
- Deliver projects to the correct price and specification, on or ahead of programme.
- Maintain contact with the customer throughout the project lifespan, and act as a key contact
- Provide pre-contract support on terms and conditions
- Negotiating, agreeing and recording formal Contracts and Warranties with our customers
- Maintain a full and detailed command of the project brief
- Manage, define and articulate this brief with the customer and internal supply chain
- Prepare subcontract tender information and take a lead role in negotiating and appointing the required sub-contractor
- Undertake the preparation of Final Accounts
Required Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of Timber Frame construction
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
What you get back
- Up to £45,000 Basic
- 5% – 10% Bonus
- Life Assurance at 4x Salary
- Up to £4,500 car allowance or company car
- 32 days holiday with Christmas closure
- Private Health insurance
- Sick pay after 6 months service
- Company pension contribution of 5%
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Quantity Surveyor Job in Whitney – Your Property Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Tom Bowman Job Ref: 10450)
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Consultant £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Witney
- Project management Consultant £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Witney
- Surveying Consultant £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Witney
- Technical services Consultant £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Witney
- Residential Development & Construction Consultant £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Witney