New Homes Sales Advisor
Are you experienced in new home sales and looking for your next role as a New Homes Sales Consultant? Our client is part of the UK’s largest residential development, regeneration and property management businesses. They are now looking to grow their property development division with an enthusiastic sales consultant for their residential site near Aylesbury.
Their property development business provides sustainable, high quality and bespoke homes across the UK and have sites from Inverness to Truro. They are a business which is continuing to grow, and this role will play an integral part in representing their residential development brand, with further growth potential for the right candidate.
Role & Responsibilities
- Actively promote and sell new homes
- Progress sales / reservations forward from initial enquiry through to completion
- Resolve or raise issues relating to the reservation process
- To liaise with agents/site staff
- Ensure accurate upkeep of sales records
- Assist Sales Manager with accurate sales forecasting
- Upsell on specifications
- Complete accurate Sales Reservations and CML forms
- Liaise with legal parties
- Manage invoicing and general administration duties
- Liaise with buyers through the sales process
- Carry out home demonstrations and handovers
Required Skills & Experience
- Experienced in new home sales
- Ability to manage the sales process from enquiry though to completion
- Demonstrable track record of meeting targets
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and CRM systems
What you get back
- Negotiable + Commission
- 24 days holiday + 3 concessionary days + bank holidays
- 6% contributory pension scheme
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
New Home Sales Consultant Job in Aylesbury – Your Property Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Kelly Armour Job Ref: 10511)