A great opportunity for an experienced Building Surveyor to join a multidisciplinary architectural practice based in Cardiff. The role offers excellent benefits and further progression opportunities for the right candidate.
The 300 strong practice serve a wide array of sectors to include Hotel & Leisure, Healthcare, Education, Residential and Retail. They offer wide ranging services across architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, surveying, town planning and masterplanning and have been awarded multiple times for their work. They currently have surveying teams across two offices but plan to grow the team substantially over the next coming years.
Role & Responsibilities
- Design and project management
- Running projects up to £2m
- Contract administration of refurbishment projects
- Building surveys
- Party wall
- Schedules of condition and dilapidations.
Required Skills & Experience
- RICS accredited Degree
- Chartered status
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Proficiency in Word and Excel
- Microsoft Project preferred but not essential
- Experience working within the healthcare sector and other relevant sectors.
What you get back
- Salary Competitive + Benefits
- 20 days rising to 25 days after one full year of service
- Flexible start times and time back in lieu for overtime
- 4% contributory pension
- Healthshield – help with dental and optician costs
- Opportunity to buy company shares
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Building Surveyor job in Cardiff – Your Property Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Kelly Armour Job Ref: 10558)