Our client, who over the last 40 years have grown to one of the largest architecture and design practices in the UK, are now looking to expand by hiring a Communications Coordinator into their London, Fitzrovia office
Based in their award-winning London office, our client is looking for a Communications Coordinator to work closely with the Head of Communications. As part of the communications team you will help the practice document, communicate and promote its success via several different channels both print and digital.
Role & Responsibilities
- Use of digital marketing and communications platforms (Twitter, Instagram, Mail Chimp etc)
- Use of google analytics and media monitoring software
- Design posts in MS Office, Adobe Creative, Photoshop, InDesign etc
- Database management
- Prepare award submissions
- Maintain and update press contact list
Skills & Experience Required
- Experience analysing marketing impact
- Experience working in a architecture practice
- Experience with digital marketing e.g social media posts, high quality photos etc
What You Get Back
- £28,000 - £33,000
- Christmas shutdown
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Benefits packages
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Communications Coordinator in Fitzrovia – Your Property Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Tom Bowman Job Ref: 10639)
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Consultant £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Administration Consultant £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Marketing Consultant £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Homes and Asset Management Consultant £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Business development Consultant £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)