Our client who over the last 40 years have grown to one of the largest architecture and design practices in the UK are now looking to expand further by hiring a Bid Manager
Based in our client’s award-winning London office, they are looking for an experienced Bid Manager to work closely with the Partners and Associates, leading the practice’s bids and pitches as well as assisting in other presentation’s and competition entries.
Role & Responsibilities
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Take the lead on the bid process
- Bid writing
- Bid research and coordination
- Competition submissions
- Working with other departments within the practice to support business development.
Skills & Experience Required
- Proficient with MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop and InDesign
- 3 years’ experience within bid management in design-orientated business
- Demonstratable knowledge of market status.
What You Get Back
- £35,000 - £45,000
- Christmas shutdown
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Benefits packages
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Bid Manager in Fitzrovia, London – Your Property Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Tom Bowman Job Ref: 10638)
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Manager £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Policy / Strategy Manager £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Homes and Asset Management Manager £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Business development Manager £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)