Portfolio Officer (managed agents)
Riverside have a new and exciting opportunity for a Portfolio Officer (managed agents) covering the London/ Oxford/ Dartford area working 37.5 hours per week. The Salary is £25,677 plus £4000 London weighting allowance. Travel expenses will be covered.
This role is mobile with the option to work from home or from one of our Satalite offices.
Who you’ll be helping
At Riverside we place customers at the heart of our service delivery. We want to support them to transform their lives, not only by providing safe and comfortable accommodation, but through other initiatives designed to help them reach their potential and make a positive contribution to the local community.
Riverside provides a wide range of diverse community services including but not limited to specialist support for, adults and young people with Learning Difficulties Young People, Substance Misuse, Veterans and Armed forces, Domestic Abuse and People with an Offending History along with retirement living services.
What will you do?
Within your designated patch, you will deliver effective housing management services and act as an ‘account manager’ for third parties relationships (such as managed agents, care and support providers and local Authorities)
Day to day
• Manging your work load and priorities you will act as an account manager and key point of contact for local managed agents
• Undertake local activities pertaining to leases, management agreements and SLAS, ensuring service adhere to industry and group quality standards
• Deliver a range of housing services to specific properties within a designated patch
• Have accountability for patch profitability and minimising rent loss, carrying out inspection and managing sign ups and new tenancy visits
• You will commission, direct and influence other teams including 3rd parties to resolve low level anti-social behaviour issues, hate crimes and issues impacting community cohesion.
• Provide clear and accurate housing advice and work with a range of stakeholders to deliver customer involvement objectives
For a deeper understanding of your responsibilities, take a look at the job description linked below.
Does this describe you?
Excellent customer service is at the heart of what you do and you have a proven track record of delivering it in the housing sector.
You are a great communicator and have effective stakeholder management skills with the ability to persuade and influence others.
You are a trusted, self-motivator, comfortable working in an agile manor with experience of using your initiative in challenging situations.
Click on the job description linked below to see a full list of our essential requirements.
What’s in it for you?
In return for your hard work and dedication, we offer you:
• Access to ongoing personal career development opportunities
• Competitive Salary
• Opt-in to our auto-enrolment pension scheme or enhanced rate scheme
• 25 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays)
• Family friendly benefits providing enhanced maternity, paternity, shared parental leave and adoption
• Riverside Rewards scheme and app, providing valuable access to discounted benefits including high street and online savings
Who are Riverside?
We are one of the UK’s leading social housing and regeneration organisations. We are a group of not-for-profit and commercial companies with a charitable housing association at our core. Operating across 160 local authorities in England and Scotland and housing 100,000+ people, we are fully committed to improving the lives of thousands of individuals and families. We seek to transform lives and revitalise neighbourhoods.
Is Riverside for you?
We want you to feel empowered and that your voice is truly heard. Being a company focused on people, we treat our customers with this same respect.
We trust you to protect our customers, our people and our business and we see outstanding worth in those with the courage to take responsibility, innovate and find solutions.
Your focus on performance and ambition is rewarded with development opportunities. With Riverside, you can achieve
Contact Emily for more information- 0151 295 6249
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Oxfordshire
- Housing / neighbourhood management Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Oxfordshire
- Supported / sheltered housing Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Oxfordshire
- Tenant services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Oxfordshire