Board Members x 2
One of the UK’s most trusted social housing providers, Citizen owns and manages 30,000 homes for diverse communities across the West Midlands, from urban tower blocks to rural villages and towns.
Being a citizen is a hugely important concept. It means being part of society, having a stake, having rights and responsibilities and being respected.
We have a clear social purpose, which is to provide homes that are a foundation for life.
As we enter a crucial stage in the development of our organisation our boards will play a key role in driving our success and we are looking for people to fill two hugely important roles.
We are looking for people who are committed and passionate about our purpose and can bring skills and experience that can drive our transformation ambitions.
Our audit and risk committee oversee and provide assurance to the Citizen board on all relevant matters in the organisation relating to assurance, internal control, internal and external audit functions, management of risk and the prevention of fraud and corruption.
You may have experience in housing and you may hold, or have held, a senior position within the housing sector, but neither of these things are essential. We want passionate people who will help to drive our organisation forward at this crucial time.
If you believe in our work and think you have the necessary values, skills, interests and abilities to work as part of our board, we would really like to hear from you.
We know that our current boards do not reflect the diversity of the communities we operate within and as a result we would particularly encourage applications from female and BME candidates.
To arrange an informal chat about these roles please email Gary Booth, our Director of Treasury, Assurance and Procurement at firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit an application visit our website by clicking apply below where you will find a job pack with more information about these positions.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Board member Board Member - Salary + Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in Birmingham
- Finance Board member Board Member - Salary + Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in Birmingham
- Government and compliance Board member Board Member - Salary + Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in Birmingham
- Policy / Strategy Board member Board Member - Salary + Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in Birmingham
- Executive & Senior Board member Board Member - Salary + Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in Birmingham