Salary: £21,945 per annum
Job Location: Leatherhead
Hours: 36 hours per week
Contract Type: Permanent
The purpose of this role is to take personal responsibility for ensuring the cleanliness, safety and security on our estates and assist with some duties at our two tower blocks. Some of the duties in this role are outlined below;-
- Report any apparent breaches of tenancy agreement to Area Office, including noise, nuisance, illegal subletting, uncontrolled pets, dumping of rubbish and abandoned vehicles.
- Promote positive image of the Association at all times through the establishment of a good working relationship with residents / residents associations and area advocates.
- Act as a point of contact for residents and ensure good communication is kept with all teams and departments.
- Identify hazards and complete risk assessments on a daily basis and take remedial action as necessary.
- Standing in sometime to clean tower blocks to a good standard on a routine rota
- Grit estate access paths and roads when snow/ice expected.
- Carry out H&S check at our general needs blocks
- Assist with removal of fly tipping
- Ensure all accidents, incidents and near misses are reported to line manager. Appropriate paperwork to be completed within requested time scales.
Applicants will need to have an understanding of Health and Safety, be customer focused, with strong communication skills. Ideally, you will have knowledge of COSHH Regulations and utility services (i.e. gas and electricity) and you will need to be able to work flexible hours/weekends
Closing Date: 24th October at midnight
You can download the role profile here - https://careers.clarionhg.com/media/1197/role-profile-caretaker.docx
Applicants must hold a full, valid driving licence with access to a vehicle for business use and be prepared to travel across the region.
This post is subject to Basic Criminal Record Check Clearance.