Senior Land, New Business and Development Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senor Land, New Business and Development Manager to join our dynamic and experienced Development team in Dartford!
Working alongside the Head of Land, New Business and Development, you will identify and secure new opportunities in order to deliver our development programme. This year’s programme is to handover 600 new homes and start on site on a further 400. Our current strategy is to increase this to 750 new homes per year.
You will continue to build on your established network with key partners and stakeholders to promote Moat and the services we have to offer, securing opportunities for growth in accordance with our development strategy.
You’ll be directly supervising our Land, New Business and Development Manager and Development Project Manager within the team and will promote shared learning opportunities on more complex projects. In addition, you’ll be working with our wider business, ensuring our development programmes include multi-tenure sites, such as social rent, affordable rent, shared ownership, retirement housing, market rent and open market sale.
- A good standard of education
- Knowledge of GLA/HE funding
- Good presentation skills – written and verbal
- An understanding of the land led development process
- An awareness of relevant building regulations and CDM processes
- Knowledge of the planning process
- Appropriate means of transport
Who are we?
Moat is one of the top 30 housing associations in the UK with 20,000 homes spread across South East London, Kent, Essex and Sussex and we continue to develop new homes at an impressive rate too. Our ambition is simple - to bring an end to housing need.
In return, we will reward you with:
- Salary up to £66,000 per annum (negotiable)
- Car allowance of £1,942 per annum
- Business mileage (in addition to your normal commuting distance)
- Generous annual leave with the flexibility to buy and sell more
- Further education sponsorship and leadership programmes
- Retailer discounts, childcare vouchers, enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption leave, cycle-to-work scheme and many more!
Interested? We want to hear from you!
Please submit your application, highlighting the skills and experience you can bring to Moat, before the closing date!
Closing Date: Wednesday 23 October 2019