Part II Architectural Assistant - Kent
An opportunity for a Part II Architectural Assistant in Kent to join a growing studio. You will be supported by a mentor and enjoy the friendly learning culture of the practice, who aims to support your personal and professional development.
Established over 30 years ago, my client is based in Kent and has other offices throughout the country. They are a dynamic team of Architects, Technologists, Landscape Architects, Urban Designers and Interior Designers with the sole goal of designing and delivering quality buildings.
The firm has built a diverse portfolio of work in a range of project sectors including education, mixed use, commercial, residential and retail; and due to continued success and organic growth of the studio they are now seeking to recruit talented and ambitious Part II Architectural Assistant to join the team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop concept design sketches and help develop the design using ArchiCAD (Full training will be provided)
- Participating hands-on and collaborating directly with team members
- To work on projects from initial design feasibilities through to developing construction documentation and onsite experience.
Required Skills & Experience
- Certified Part II qualification
- Strong presentation and communication skills with demonstrable client facing experience
- Good working knowledge of building systems, regulations and construction types is essential for this role
- Good working knowledge of BIM/ArchiCAD would be desirable but is not essential.
What you get back
- Salary offered between £27,000 to £31,000
- Medical Insurance, Health Cover and Life Insurance
- 25 Days Holiday in addition to public holidays (plus 3 additional days on 5 years' service)
- Charity and fundraising events, Yoga classes and social events throughout the year.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Part II Architectural Assistant job in Kent - Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Miranda Job Ref: 10650)